Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Product Swap


MrsStanfordsClass


Jessica Stanford is hosting a Product Swap and I was lucky enough to be teamed up with Becky Baxter from Teaching, Learning and Loving!

The great thing about this swap is that we get to pick which packet we want to review.  I loved everything in Becky's store!  Here's the one I chose to review:

click the picture to view on TPT


The packet has 5 main parts:


#1  ADORABLE color cards for a read the room activity.  The colors used are: red, blue, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, brown, black and white.





#2  Circle Maps for each color

#3 Roll a Color Game



#4  Read & Color pages (8 pages)


#5 Everything you need to make this graph:


(Words and crayon clipart)

(recording page)


Love the packet!  The thing I liked most is that I can use EVERY part of the packet and I can use it right away!  It's a perfect packet for the beginning of school.


Head over to Becky's blog to see which packet she reviewed!


Teaching, Learning, & Loving







/

4 comments:

  1. That's very cute! Lots of great activities in that packet. Glad you got to share it. Thanks!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this packet and it is really good! One of my favorites.


    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Michelle for giving me such a great review! I just blogged about a great pack-- you should check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this set!!!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    ❤ I hope you enjoyed the swap!! If you would like to join again the link to sign up is on my post :)

    ReplyDelete