Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Kid Friendly Schedule Cards



What's next?  What's next?  What's next?  
These are my 2 favorite words. . . ha ha. 

 I LOVE visual schedules! 
They help EVERYONE!  

You don't have to answer the dreaded "what's next" question AND the kids in your room like routine and consistency and they really DO want to know what's going to happen next. . .don't we all?

The pic above is how I display our daily schedule in my classroom.  The cards are printed on magnetic printer paper. I used to print the pictures on cardstock laminate and then put sticky magnets on back until my genius co-worker Jill showed me this much easier method.  Love it!


Here's a picture of a packet of schedule pics I have for sale on TPT:
($3.00 click pic to go to my store) 

Here's a freebie page for you:

If you don't have a picture schedule do yourself a favor and get one fast!



7 comments:

  1. Such a cute way to do it! I can say I know my schedule that is on the board similarly to yours (not as cute, just a cute font on card stock, laminated, with magnets on the back), is my saving grace! I need it for myself for the what am I doing next part of my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love these! Any chance you can make one that says 'Spanish'? My kids go to Spanish class so I need one that says that! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like them! I love that your kids get Spanish! If you buy the pack just e-mail me. I make 2 cards of your choice for everyone who buys it!

      Delete
  3. Soooooo cute! Thanks so much for the freebies and I added the others to my "wish List"....wonderful quality and graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those cards!! I have NEVER heard of magnetic paper! I hope to find some now!
    Thanks
    Dani
    Patterson's Porch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the schedule cards!! On the wishlist it goes!! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete